The Center for Science in the Public Interest is out with its annual list of chain restaurant “meals” that are so packed with calories they’re more like a full day (or more) worth of food, the Consumerist reports. Highlights from CSPI’s list of eight:
– The highest number of calories: Texas Roadhouse’s 16-oz. Prime Rib with Loaded Sweet Potato and Caesar Salad, with 2,820. The meal also comes packed with 72 grams of fat and an estimated 51 grams of added sugar.
– The highest number of calories … to eat first thing in the morning: IHOP’s Cheeseburger Omelette with a side of Buttermilk Pancakes clocks in at 1,990.
– Craziest cocktail: The Cheesecake Factory’s Flying Gorilla, an alcoholic chocolate-banana milkshake, packs a whopping 950 calories and about 60 grams of added sugar.
– Most calorie-packed dessert: Uno Pizzeria and Grill’s appropriately named Ridiculously Awesome, Insanely Large Chocolate Cake harbors 1,740 calories and an estimated 168 grams of added sugar.
– Biggest number of calories in a burger: Buffalo Wild Wings’ Cheese Curd Bacon Burger (yes, it’s a bacon cheeseburger topped with deep-fried cheese curds) at 1,950 calories.
Click for the full list and more of the insane nutritional information on each item.