Donald Trump is probably about to say “you’re fired” to whoever designed his new logo.
The interlocking T and P in the Trump-Pence logo kind of looks like, well, penetration. And Twitter has been having a field day. Here are some highlights.
- “We all knew that any politician who became Trump’s running mate would be screwed for life, but this is a bit blunt.”
- “This logo accurately represents what Trump-Pence will do to America.”
- “This logo is not welcome in certain Indiana pizzerias.”
- “I hope it’s not too late for Trump to pull out of this logo design.”
- “Cornholio approves of the #TrumpPence logo.”