Weather Alert

More accusations of sexual abuse against Pemberton man

(Mankato, MN) – A third female has accused of Pemberton man of sexual abuse.

William David Huber, 62, now faces four additional counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct in Blue Earth County Court.  He was charged for the latest allegations on Wednesday.

According to the criminal complaint, an adult woman reported in late June that she had been sexually abused as a child by Huber on multiple occasions.  The victim told police the abuse had happened when she was nine or ten-years-old and stopped by the time she turned 14.  The woman said most of the abuse had occurred at Huber’s Pemberton home, but it also happened at another location.

The victim said Huber molested her orally and she woke up on one occasion to find his genitals in her face.  She believed the abuse had happened between 50 and 100 times and recalled him saying “I’m going to try something,” before molesting her, according to the complaint.

Huber was first charged in late June with molesting one girl.  A second accuser came forward and Huber was charged again a week later.  He now faces ten counts of criminal sexual conduct between the three cases.

Click here to follow us on Facebook.

Click here to FOLLOW @SouthernMNnews on Twitter.

(Copyright © 2019 Southern Minnesota News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Connect With Us Listen To Us On